The special education lawyers of The Gallini Group are available to speak to your group or organization on a variety of special education topics. Presentation topics can include, but are not limited to:
- How to maximize your time as a valuable member of the IEP Team.
- How is the IEP Team truly designed to work and who must be in attendance?
- How to understand the services page on my child’s IEP and truly monitor progress.
- What are ‘Supplementary Aids and Services’ and how can they be implemented in a practical sense?
- Where do I put my emotions before, during and after the IEP meeting?
- How can I be an effective advocate and partner with my school district without being viewed as adversarial or overbearing?
To discuss and schedule a presentation with our attorneys for your group or organization, please contact us at 1-800-816-6578.